Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Essentials for July

Here are some immediate goals for you to accomplish :

a. July 1 is the date for submission of semi-annual dues, which I hope has been taken care of;

b. Those of you who have yet to send me the proforma for "Planning Guide for Effective Rotary Clubs" must send it to me at the earliest.

c. Finalise the Installation Days and be over with it.

d. Review your Club plans for service projects under the Four Avenues of Service, and assign Rotarians in the club to start the implementation process. Please keep me informed about your Club activities.

e. Share your dreams and plans with your club members through regular publication of your club bulletin. Please put me on your mailing list as well as the DG and District Secretary to keep me in touch with you.

Have a Great Year.

CJ

No comments: